I am not talking about skin care products at this point, I am talking about awareness! Isn’t it quite amazing how our skin can tell us many things about our insides? It is almost like a mirror. If you find that hard to believe, let’s talk about a few examples of what you may have noticed your entire life — but possibly didn’t make the connection — about what your body has been saying to you.
About: Terry Martin
Recent Posts by Terry Martin
Years ago, an older gentlemen who had been through much trouble in his life gave me this advice: “Think about what the issue is, and what you are going through right now. What difference will it make in 100 years, 10 years, 1 year, or even in a month? Break it down, and most of the time you will see the issue really isn’t that big of a deal.
“Does it really matter?”
We are hearing of so many problems in the news; some days you probably feel like you would just love to run away! There are days you might even want to run away from yourself! My hope is to get you to run to yourself! In this fast-paced world, you can always find something to do or somewhere to go so that you can escape the real issues. What’s sad is that those difficulties don’t go away — they are waiting for you when you come back!
Recent Comments by Terry Martin
- May 10, 2016 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- August 21, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- April 20, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- February 12, 2015 on We, the People: Independent Citizen Review Board forming to investigate the courts
- February 12, 2015 on Common law grand jury group meets in Edwardsville