I found myself reading the back of shampoo bottles in the shower, unable to pronounce or even recognize more than three ingredients, and thinking to myself, all THAT is going into MY body?! Your skin is your largest organ and we’re putting just about anything on it — it suddenly didn’t make sense. I was questioning my use of everything I’d ever bought to beautify. With my fist raised ready to carry out a full-blown revolution on beauty supplies, I took to Google!
About: Patty Stonefish
Patty is mixed Lakota, born in Fargo, North Dakota and raised throughout the countryside. When not teaching Women's Self Defense she enjoys horseback riding, reading, art, and all creatures great and small. She has a over a decade of education in Martial Arts and Women's Self Defense. Patty is the founder of Arming Sisters, a campaign using women's self defense as a tool to bring about empowerment, self love, & ownership of body to indigenous women across the US & Canada.
Recent Posts by Patty Stonefish
Recent Comments by Patty Stonefish
- May 10, 2016 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- August 21, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- April 20, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- February 12, 2015 on We, the People: Independent Citizen Review Board forming to investigate the courts
- February 12, 2015 on Common law grand jury group meets in Edwardsville