I was always cold sensitive. I am a native of Florida and for most of my life I would grab for a sweater if the temperatures got down into the 70’s. Now I am comfortable going barefoot right to almost freezing. What has made the difference? I believe it is mainly due to good nutrition.
About: Marjory Wildcraft
I became worried about the economy, possible pandemics, peak oil, and a host of other issues. Then I learned about GMO’s, pink slime, hormones, and toxic chemicals in the food supply. I felt unbelievably vulnerable when I realized how dependent I was on huge, corporate agri-business for my food, and how fragile that vast system is. I wanted out!I want healthy food! I began in earnest to research and implement every kind of food production method I could find.At first I was taking every workshop, reading every book, and visiting all kinds of farmers, homesteaders, survivalists, and gardeners – and then going home and trying it for myself. Initially I had a lot of failures. But I kept at it, and after a while I started producing.Then I found myself being the teacher. I offered workshop after workshop teaching hundreds of people how to grow food.I can teach you what to do and, more importantly, what not to do. I will show you what works and more importantly, my failures, some of them very costly (to the tune of thousands of dollars) so you never have to make them yourself.
Recent Posts by Marjory Wildcraft
Recent Comments by Marjory Wildcraft
- May 10, 2016 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- August 21, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- April 20, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- February 12, 2015 on We, the People: Independent Citizen Review Board forming to investigate the courts
- February 12, 2015 on Common law grand jury group meets in Edwardsville