We continue our journey with Amber in this final installment of her New Year’s resolutions-inspired article. Amber provides an exhortation to reduce sugar intake, increase greens consumption, boost your immune system and more.
About: Amber Summers
Thrive Wellness Center, Kingston, PA Owner
Recent Posts by Amber Summers
We face many challenges trying to filter the information that we are exposed to through the Internet, radio, and television. We are bombarded with lists of what we should be eating, what supplements we should be taking, and what we should be doing to get healthy. However, putting these wellness tasks into action all at once can be overwhelming and they don’t always equate to health! Let’s not forget that we are all individuals. What is right and works for you is not necessarily going to work for the next person. So, how do we sort this out and take a step towards health that will be more effective for us?
Recent Comments by Amber Summers
- May 10, 2016 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- August 21, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- April 20, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- February 12, 2015 on We, the People: Independent Citizen Review Board forming to investigate the courts
- February 12, 2015 on Common law grand jury group meets in Edwardsville