Wrestling Fundraiser for Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, May 9, Moosic
From the Desk of Nate Stein:
GSWrestling.com — On Saturday, May 9, Grand Slam Wrestling presents “Vinny vs. Lymphoma,” a benefit for Vinny Reyrat, a pro wrestler battling Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, at Moosic Youth Center, 606 Main ST in Moosic at 7 p.m. See the facebook event page here.
* For the Grand Slam Heavyweight Title: Champion Stevie Shields vs. Clayton DrasherShields requested this match after defending his good friend, Tom Floyd from Drasher, the 2015 Aggrocup winner, and his former #YoungHustle partners.
* Grand Slam Adrenaline champion Maniac Mike Vaughn vs. Andy Header
* Grand Slam Tag champion AJ Evers has called out all challengers who believe they can take the GSW Tag Team Championships from him & fellow Funraiser, Eric Pinhat, leading to a gauntlet match. Already confirmed
* BoStorm, The Impeccables, The Falcon Corp, and just announced by Commissioner Phil Stamper, #YoungHustle (Mark Maverick & Shawn Andrews).
* Joey Image continues his Final Five Series in a match versus Axel Lennox — a tribute to GSW friend Spike Norton who recently passed away
* The return of Shogun Machette who wants to “show the undisciplined Moosic Morons what it takes to be a true master of ones destiny and the martial arts” as he faces local favorite Corey Orion
* Sean Silence vs. Andy Lee Ray
* Kevin Graham vs. EA James vs. Jason Axe
* Wild Phoenix vs. Justin Glory
Also featuring members of the Back Breakers Training Center, and more!
Tickets available at gswrestling.com/events.html and the event day at the door!
Unable to come, but still want to donate to this cause? Visit gofundme.com/vinnyvslymphoma!
* Card Subject to Change*