As fantasy football drafts approach, rivalries are heating up and fantasy football participants are contemplating their draft strategies. If you wish to succeed and win championships, research is vital. Because of the transient nature of professional careers in the NFL—and the short shelf-life of players—it’s incumbent upon fantasy managers to do their homework. Each year, fantasy stalwarts are traded to new teams, older players are relegated to role positions, and rookies explode onto the scene as they jockey for positions, and stardom.
About: Mark DiLiberto
Mark DiLiberto holds a BA in elementary education from King’s College. Additionally, he’s anticipating receiving a Masters Degree in sport management from East Stroudsburg University during the winter of 2013. His interests include playing multiple musical instruments, sports, traveling, and writing.
Recent Posts by Mark DiLiberto
As they look to embark on their 40th fall season, the Wilkes-Barre Breakers Rugby Club members continue to use their picks and axes as they’ve grown accustomed, their play on the field closely resembling the heart and fortitude that epitomized the coal miners of this region. Incidentally, it is the area’s only men’s rugby club within a 50-mile radius. Indeed, the Breakers are northeastern Pennsylvania’s best kept secret. I believe, however, that this is merely due to a lack of exposure and understanding of the game.
Recent Comments by Mark DiLiberto
- May 10, 2016 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- August 21, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- April 20, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- February 12, 2015 on We, the People: Independent Citizen Review Board forming to investigate the courts
- February 12, 2015 on Common law grand jury group meets in Edwardsville