Americans need to let their politicians know how much they hate the game. The people need to take note and remember how their representatives have voted as well as their behavior in and outside of office and then vote accordingly. People need to question the government at every level at every opportunity, including town hall meetings, municipal meetings, on the streets, at public events, etc. Keep the pressure on them and never let up.
About: Jim Byers
Jim Byers has worked as a reporter for regional newspaper papers as well as in public relations. He's earned a bachelor's degree in communications from Bloomsburg University and an associate's degree in political science from Luzerne County Community College.
Recent Posts by Jim Byers
Recent Comments by Jim Byers
- May 10, 2016 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- August 21, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- April 20, 2015 on Custody for Cash: A plea for help, when there is no place else to turn
- February 12, 2015 on We, the People: Independent Citizen Review Board forming to investigate the courts
- February 12, 2015 on Common law grand jury group meets in Edwardsville