“Spring is the time of plans and projects.” – Tolstoy
The Penn State Master Gardeners in Lackawanna County can help you with both! We are proud to partner with The Greenhouse Project for our upcoming series of events at the McNulty Greenhouse at Nay Aug Park, 200 Arthur Avenue, Scranton.
We will be having programs/workshops on the following:
• Rain Barrels on Monday, April 27, at 6 p.m.
• Soils on Saturday, May 2, at 10 a.m.
• Planning A Garden on Saturday, May 9, at 10 a.m.
• Growing good tomatoes on Thursday, May 14, at 6 p.m.
• Get to Know the Insects in Your Garden on Saturday, May 16, at 10 a.m.
• Milkweeds, Monarchs and More on Tuesday, May 19, at 6 p.m.
• Composting on Thursday, May 21, at 6 p.m.
All of the presentations are free, but reservations are required. Please bring a comfortable chair.
For more information or to register, please contact the Penn State Extension Lackawanna County at 570-963-6842.